Monday, November 16, 2015

It's My Mom's Birthday...and Changes, Changes, Changes

Good evening Lovelies,

I'm back again...

Today has been awesome, it's my Mom's birthday and I had an awesome day celebrating with her. My Mom is so relaxed and laid back, totally a family person. All my Mom wanted was her family together and we had a pizza party. It was great seeing my family and this is always a motivating prelude for the holidays.

On a different note, my change is coming. I'm destined for greatness and I'm coming into my season. I will definitely be making some changes. I know I have some areas I need to improve and some new areas I need to explore.

I will share what I'm doing and what's going on...be on the lookout.

Be good,
Sonya

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.