Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Happy to Sad to Disappointed

Good evening Lovelies,

It's my Talkative Tuesday and as usual, no video up in a timely manner. I have to share that most days I'm usually finished with my video by 9:30 pm. However, they're never up before or right at midnight. I have so many issues, it's not even funny.

I'm happy and excited when I begin prepping and preparing for my video. I'm laughing, dancing around, motivating myself to make it interesting, fun and/or informative for you.

Today, I was very excited because I decided I would film with my Nikon, after all I purchased it for better pics and videos. I've had the camera a month now (well almost) and I decided today was the day, I was ready to shoot my video.

Video, not bad...It's funny because I cut off the top part of my head but I'm still posting the video. It's my first one so I kept it, I want to see how I improve.

Uploading my video...MAJOR FAIL. It's almost midnight and I haven't downloaded it to my ipad yet because of issues. (I'm pretty sure it's because of the user.)

I'm sleepy so let's hope the video makes it up soon.

Good night and be good.

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.