Monday, January 12, 2015

I'm So Ready!!!

Good evening Lovelies,

I'm so excited and so ready for Thursday. My trip to DC cannot come fast enough. We have a full schedule. Thursday night I have some availability although I hope I am busy celebrating with my Sorority Sisters. Friday is when the action begins, we begin our day with a photoshoot. W will take our official pictures for all of social media, then we're shopping, preparing for our meet up at The Park. Saturday will be just as busy. On Sunday, I want to do brunch so please send your recommendation (preferably somewhere with bottomless mimosas). Not sure about Sunday evening yet. I know this schedule will change but I'm excited and anxious.

Make sure you join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.