Monday, October 20, 2014

It's Monday

Good Afternoon...

I hope you're having a wonderful day. I wish I could say my day is great but I'm having a "feeling some type of day." If you've never heard the expression, I'll explain.

Have you ever had a day where you were not happy or sad?

I'm having that day. I'm not sad or upset, or happy, or enthused. As I sit here eating my lunch, a grilled chicken salad that's usually my favorite Monday lunch, I'm feeling emotionless.

Maybe I have a case of Monday, lol, I don't know what that mean, and I actually just chuckled because I always hear the term but just realized I don't know what it means. (I just tried to Google it but couldn't get a connection so I will post what it means later.)

A couple things in the works:
We are going to plan a couple giveaways for our subscribers for the remainder of the year. (shameless plug for you to subscribe here.)

We will post a December challenge.

We will also have a "Who Wore it Best" and you're the judge.

Shopping our closets will probably happen on month. (Hopefully I can get Kayla on board for November but it may be December or maybe we will begin the year off.)

speaking of closets, I know I owe pictures of how I transitioned my room into a closet, pictures coming soon, actually before the weekend.

Enjoy your day,
Sonya

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.