Friday, September 2, 2016

Hi Rubies-

I am back with a post.  I know it's been awhile but I really felt like writing and figured this would be as good an opportunity as any.  I'll try and post regularly....now my idea of regularly may not be your idea but nevertheless, I will try and keep it semi-consistent.

I know that I may be late to the party but I have finally gotten the hang of the liquid lipstick...better late than never :)  I bought a couple a few months ago and they slowly grew on me so I figured now was the time to grab some more with all the brands coming out and all of the new formulas and whatnot.  And of all the brands to choose from, which one did I choose to get my haul????  You guessed it......COLOURPOP!!!!

Now I have purchased a few items from Colourpop here and there from eyeshadows to highlighters to now, liquid lipsticks and I have NOT been disappointed.  The packaging is super cute, the products are consistently good and the price point cannot be beat.  I was initially intrigued with the metallics so I decided to pick up a few of those along with some more ultra mattes.

The colors that I ultimately decided on were:
Ultra Mattes:
Are & Be
CHI
Lumie're 2
Clueless
Stingray

Mettalics:
DM
PYT
Mugshot
Man Eater


Of the ones that I have tried, and I've not tried very many of them, I must say, I really like them.  Lumiere 2 is so far my fav as I absolutely love a gorgeous dusty rose, mauve color.  I have so many of them in my lippie collection that I sometimes wonder why I continue to buy the exact same color.  I've included the swatches below:




















If you are like me and want to "dabble" into the liquid lipstick pool, I would highly suggest the ColourPop brand.  My love of these just may help me branch out into the wider sea of brands but for now, I am content with my little slice of the ColourPop pool.











No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.