Saturday, August 27, 2016

She Tried That!!! Aowoto Case for iPhone 6s

received this complimentary for testing and review purposes and to give my HONEST review. 


Hello My Lovely Rubies,

I am back again with another posting for "She Tried That!!!"  This is a review for a promotional / complimentary Aowoto Case for iPhone 6s.  I receive this for testing purposes and also to give our HONEST opinion.  I will tell you now that we will give you an honest opinion.  If we like something you will know because it will be in more than one video or blogpost. We will also tell you when we don't like something.  

My post today is about the Aowoto Case for iPhone 6s  I received this 2 weeks ago and immediately added it to my phone.  This case is very light and the blue is gorgeous. The case securely holds and protect the phone from water, sand, basically the elements that would destroy it.

Here is the information I copied from Aowoto's Amazon page where I ordered the phone from. 


  • Improved in the headphone rubber plug/charging hole/back-facing camera hole/mute swtich/touch sensitivity , Slim and lighter design,the sound is better!
  • Water Proof and Snow Proof: Fully submersible to less than 6.6 ft/2 m depth for 1 hour; Sealed from snow /ice,meets or exceeds IP-68 standard
  • Dirt Proof: Sealed from dirt/dust particles,meets or exceeds IP-68 Ingress Protection Rating
  • Package includes: Waterproof Case/User Instruction/Headphone Adapter/Cleaning Cloth/Lanyard.Manufacturer warranty for 90 days from date of purchase.Pls be ware of that ,all cases are not indestructible and we do not warranty that this case will protect your phone in all circumstances


Just look at how pretty my phone looks, you too can have a cute one like me, lol.


Thank you Lovely Rubies,

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.