Sunday, September 6, 2015

Reach Out and Touch Somebody's Hand...

...make this world a better place if you can.

Good evening Lovelies,

Happy Sunday and Labor Day Weekend!!! I owe you all an update so let me fill you in. I'm going to share about back to school time, the weather, what happened to the challenge, what's in the works and goals.

Can you believe school begins Tuesday? I know it's late for some states but the children will head out for their first day Tuesday. I'm excited and nervous. I have a kindergartener going to a new school all day and I don't know the teacher. Well I don't know her yet. School is beginning and I believe my son is ready, he's better than me. Pray for all the children, all over the world, that it's a safe and productive year. Pray for the teachers / instructors / administrators that will be dedicated, caring, and responsible for our babies during the day.

Now about this weather, I hope you're enjoying our extended summer in Detroit. This weather feels great and I'm loving it. The down side of fabulous weather is that I'm NOT retiring my white yet. Yes, you will see me in white.

The update on the challenge is that I neglected it half way through the week because it was so hot. My plaid is warmer so I looked out of place and of season. I will revisit this challenge once it's cooler.

Exciting challenges are coming soon so be the lookout. Subscribe or follow us on social media so you're up to date.

Finally our goals...we believe we can have 500 subscribers on our YouTube channel so if you have not, please take a moment to subscribe.

Thank you,

Sonya

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.