Saturday, July 18, 2015

Friday: You're Invited

Good evening Lovelies,

Yesterday I posted engagement pictures, today I'm sharing my invitation. You have to excuse the quality of the pictures. I designed and made my invitation myself. I love paper so making them was a labor of love.

I have to admit I'm a little sad because I forgot the wording for my invitation. I know it was 9 years ago but honestly I didn't think I would forget. (The funny part is that I'm going to find the wording before my anniversary, I have to remember what I chose.) Update: I think it said: Love fills the moment and this moment begins eternity.

Okay, here's the pictures. The first pictures are the samples, the better pictures are the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.