Monday, June 22, 2015

I Got Mail...

...and I'm so happy, ecstatic actually.

Good everything Lovelies,

I came home to a package from my Sorority Fashion Pal Sister (SFPS) and I am so excited.

Let me back up and give you a little history. About 5 years ago, I purchased a sewing machine. It's part of my journey to cease being a Plain Jane. I decided I would learn to sew so I can make items that I love but are either too expensive, cut wrong, don't come in my size, or the wrong material/color.

Okay back to now, my SFPS also wants to sew and challenged me (hence my package). I am so excited that I will be sewing my first piece soon. I will definitely film it so you can join me. Be on the lookout for my outfit and video.

Well without causing more delay, here are the patterns. Thank you again Soror Shawndra

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.