Sunday, June 28, 2015

Another Saturday, Another "No Video"

*insert sad face*

Good morning Lovelies, 

First, let's begin with the happiness.  I had a wonderful Saturday,  I had so much fun witnessing one of my girls join the married club. The new Mrs. Thompson looked absolutely gorgeous and her wedding was fabulous. I enjoyed laughing and catching up with my BFF and my "Twin". It was wonderful. 

Now the downside,  I came home to no power.  No power equals no videos.  I am going to work on filming extra videos so I'll have something to post even with life delays.  I still do not have power but I'm not going to dwell on it, especially since it's daytime.  I need to make sure my son plays hard today so he'll sleep early tonight. 

Well let me reserve my battery.  Have a happy Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.