Sunday, May 17, 2015

Happy Sunday...May Accountability Starts NOW!!!

Good evening Lovelies,

I hope you enjoyed your day and ready for this wonderful week. I'm happy which is always great. I'm making this Sharing Sunday so let me get to sharing.

1. I want glowing, healthy hair, skin, and nails. Today while shopping I purchased vitamins. I will be taking 2 hair, skin and nail vitamins and 2 women's multi vitamins with calcium. I will do a hair check tomorrow and post.

2. I vow to drink more water. I'm going to try and drink a gallon a day (more if I work out).

3. I purchased a new face wash so I'm excited to see how that will work on my skin with all my other changes.

4. I am taking the Accountability challenge which begins tomorrow. It's 30 days and I will accomplish my goal. If you are on Facebook, join the group "The Ironclad Lady". I'm going to be a #goaldigger for a month.

5. I have a lot that I want to share but not always enough for an interesting post, I'm going to try vlogging for the rest of May. Please leave your comments and let me know what you are interested in hearing about.

Well that's pretty much all I can think to share now. As always, be good.

~ Sonya

Don't forget to sign up for emails, follow the blog, subscribe to us on RubyRules' YouTube for videos, check out RubyRules' Instagram for pictures/quotes, and RubyRules' Facebook  for general info, posts and shares.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.