Friday, January 23, 2015

TGIF: DVR Catch Up

Better days are coming. They are called Saturday and Sunday.
- author unknown 

Good evening Lovelies,

I am still recovering from my awesome trip to DC. I returned home Monday night, didn't really sleep because I was still on high from the trip. I should've took Tuesday off but I went to work. Worked (and did a little hanging out / networking) on Thursday and today. I wasn't really tired during the week and wasn't really tired when I came home but now, I will admit I'm tired. 

Today, well tonight I decided to catch up on my DVR. I was actually weeks behind but glad to catch up. Here's my list of shows I watched tonight, let me know what you watch:
  • Castle 
  • The Game
  • Chicago PD
  • Elementary 
  • Criminal Minds
I have not watched or caught up on:
  • House of Lies
  • Shameless
  • Empire 
  • State of Affairs 
I also need to watch my movies:
  • About Last Night
  • The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 
  • Grudge Match
Well let me get back to my shows, 

Good night Lovelies,

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.