Monday, January 26, 2015

Meaningful Monday...

In terms of fashion, I love adding a fun scarf to whatever I'm wearing
- it's a great way to dress up a plain outfit!
~ Bridgit Mendler

Good evening Lovelies,

It's Monday, motivational, move it, more, meaningful, magnificent...you name it and it's that Monday.

I had an emotional day, one that hurt me deeply. It's my Aunt Odessa (celebrating in heaven) birthday. I just had to share and acknowledge her today.

So now this is my week to discuss scarves. I took some pictures but they aren't good, clear, nice quality. I need to get a digital SLR and computer, okay excuse me, back on topic. My intention was to have an elaborate post with pictures of all the details, my outfit, my jewelry, my makeup, etc. but my camera had other plans.

Here's me...wearing my black infinity scarf. Enjoy.

So much for my elaborate photoshoot and amazing pictures. I hope you can at least really see how I styled my scarf.

Good night,


No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.