Saturday, January 24, 2015

2015 begins with a BANG

Happy Saturday Guys,

It has been a minute since my last blog post. There has been so much happening over the last few months. I've been celebrating my 40th birthday for the last month. I've been all over and celebrated with some of my favorite people. I've vowed to make 2015 a different year for me. I want to step out of my comfort zone and take on new challenges, trying different things.  I'm so glad that you guys will be along for the ride. What new things do you have planned for 2015?  

Below are pics from Ruby Rules' strategic planning weekend. We were out and about, meeting and greeting. We had an awesome weekend and brainstormed some amazing ideas that will be coming to the blog and the Youtube channel over the next year. Stay tuned.........

~ Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.