Friday, December 12, 2014

The Month of all Months!!!

Good Afternoon Lollipops……..      

 

December is a fabulous month in my eyes; probably one of the best months to be completely honest.  Why you ask? Although I am not a huge fan of cold weather December holds a special place in my heart.  The obvious reason being Christmas; a time when we hold our loved ones dear and celebrate friends, family, and for some, Jesus’ birth.  But December is also special for me because it is my birth month….6 days before Christmas.  I usually am in celebratory “Tizzy” by the time New Year’s rolls around.  This December will be extra special as this is the year I turn the big 4.0.  In 7 days to be exact.  I’m not feeling particularly overjoyed with this birthday but I am determined to be brave in the face of impending depressionL.  I have lots of activities planned over the next month to hopefully distract me from the inevitable.  The day before my Birthday I am having a small Happy Hour get together with my closest girlfriends.   I will be spending my Birthday in Puerto Rico…..4 amazing days of sun, waves, heat, shopping and food galore.  We return home just in time for Christmas day, and relaxing with family and friends.  We have a huge New Year’s Eve celebration planned with 18 of our closest friends to bring FY 15 in with a bang. I’m wrapping up my month long celebration with a visit from my Ruby Rules co-blogger and favorite cousin for a few days in early January.  This is definitely a business trip for her.  We have huge plans in FY 15 for our blog and YouTube channel and we want to get together and begin setting our goals for the New Year.  All in all I am really looking forward to closing out FY 14 in a huge way and bringing in the New Year with renewed optimism and focus for bigger things ahead.  I hope everyone has a fabulous Christmas and New Year; we love each and every one of you for your support.  Here is to another year of great things!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.