Thursday, October 23, 2014

Just Me

Good morning Beautifuls

Last night I decided two things, I would search questions that most bloggers answer so you can know me better and play in my new make up I posted yesterday for Wordless Wednesday.

...well I thought I would answer questions about me however I could not find any online. I did find relationship and interview questions but none to help me with personal questions. I'm always thinking "on my feet" so I'll just share some random facts about me.

RANDOMS
I'm left-handed.
My parents youngest (well my mom's youngest and my daddy's baby), I have one brother and two sisters.
I'm married, a little over 8 years.
I have a four year old son (he's my world, I thank God for him several times daily)
I have 4 daughters and a grandson.
I'm Catholic.
I'm a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. #8.
Kayla is my favorite cousin.
I have 2 best friends: Courtney and Christel.
I'm an event planner www.ExclusiveAffairs.com.
My hobbies are traveling, entertaining, photography and shopping.
I love buying fashion jewelry.

FAVORITES
food: porterhouse or t-bone steak (well done)
drink: Tahitian Treat or margaritas w/ a sugar rim
perfume: Clinique Aromatics and Michael Kors Signature parfum
movie: A Walk to Remember, Mulan, Love and Basketball
music: slow gospel
color: black

WISHLIST
Louis Vuitton Alma
Louis Vuitton Speedy 40
Traverse (fully loaded)

Well I think that's enough about me now. I can't forget I've added a couple of pictures from playing in my make up last night. I tried contouring and wore black lipstick. (Sidenote: I'm glad Halloween is close so I can experiment and if I look weird I'll say it's my costume, lol)


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.