Friday, September 12, 2014

WTF, Actually that's Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday

Good early morning, I've had my challenges the last couple days. We anticipated a huge storm on Wednesday but the rain wasn't too bad, however, my power went out. *cue sad face*. I thought my power would come back on after a couple hours at the most but I was wrong. It stayed out until after I went to work after noon on Thursday. Usually my power doesn't go out so I was a little lost. It did make me aware I need a plan. I will research "in case of emergency" plans and share the links. Well my power is back and I'm a happy camper. 

I missed Wordless Wednesday so I'll just double up next week.

My new news, I finally made the purchase and have AppleTV. Let me just say it was amazing and very entertaining / informative watching YouTube and my favorite bloggers on the big screen. It also made me realize I need to do a better job with my videos. I am going to use different tools/cameras for videos and see if any offer the quality I'm seeking. Please offer your recommendations if you don't mind sharing what you use.

Yesterday also marked my first day of clean eating. I struggled with breakfast because I had no power but I managed to avoid temptation and not eat anything "bad" in my house. 

It's FRIDAY, TGIF!!! 

I guess I'll try and blog about today's adventures tonight. Have an awesomeness day!

-Sonya 




No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.