Friday, September 5, 2014

It's Friday, TGIF

It's Friday, for some it's the best day of the week. Are you one that looks forward to the weekend?

Well I feel like it's a holiday, a bonus, close to the best day ever, just kidding. I know you're probably tired of hearing about my braids but they are coming out today. WOOHOO!!!

That's actually not why I'm posting today. I want to share (and encourage you to join me if you wish) that I'm doing Dr. Junger's  Clean Cleanse. It is a 31 day program that I can extend if I wish. I start on Tuesday with 3 days of the Pre-Cleanse, 21 days of the Cleanse (or longer), and 7 days of Reintroduction. Please visit the website to see if you are interested.

I will discuss and update how I'm feeling throughout the Cleanse. I'm looking forward to this lifestyle change and I hope I can encourage you to join me.

Happy Friday!

Posted via Blogaway


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.