Thursday, August 14, 2014

You KNOW I had to do it..........

Good Afternoon Lovelies……


No matter what type of eating regimen that I am on there are two constants in my life that are my dear, dear LOVES and I cannot even imagine parting with, not even for a day……Coffee and Potatoes.  I love all types of Potatoes; baked, mashed, broiled, grilled, fried and of course, potato chips.  Which leads me to the topic of today’s entry………Lays Cappuccino flavored chips.  Now you know that I could not pass on the opportunity to do a taste test for you guys.  I have already prefaced this test with the fact that I am both a coffee and chip lover, which already favors well for this bag of Lays.  Chad Scott, the finalist that entered the Cappuccino flavor, is a coffee lover from Modesto, CA.  My kinda guy.  So…….let’s get started.


First of all, you probably already know what the bag looks like…….. 



After opening the bag, I took a whiff…..smells like coffee and cinnamon. YUM!!!  



After opening the bag, I took a whiff…..smells like coffee and cinnamon. YUM!!!   The first bite is quite unique.  The smell overpowers the taste so I get no chip flavor, only coffee flavoring with a chip crunch.  With my second chip, I get the same flavor, texture combo.  Because there are not two flavors competing with one another, I actually like what I taste.  I was a bit skeptical but overall, it is not bad, not bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RubyRules. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.